TERMS AND CONDITIONS
What is included
- Photo session with the hired length of time according to the SHORT STORY, STORY or LONG STORY option;
- Session with a maximum of 5 participants;
- Culling, processing, editing and post-production of the hired photos;
- Online private gallery;
- Box with DVD with the hired photos in high-resolution JPG files and the hired number of prints in a matte paper.
Payment and reservation of the session / purchase of a gift voucher
1. The photo session has the value indicated in the available options.
2. All of the options are available to be delivered as a gift voucher format.
3. The amount mentioned in the previous number should be paid as follows (except for the gift voucher to which is applied the indicated in number 4.:
a) 50% of the value - to reserve the date;
b) 50% of the value - up to 48 (forty-eight) hours before the session.
4. Gift vouchers must be paid in full, 100% of the value, at the time of purchase.
5. Payments can be made by bank transfer, check or cash.
6. For the gift vouchers, the reservation of the session must be made with a minimum of one month in advance regarding the expiring date and is subject to availability.
7. Travel outside Lisbon and any costs associated with the performance of the session, such as, without limitation, accommodation costs, food, fuel and tolls shall be borne by the contractor, as well as admission tickets to parks, monuments, museums and others in case of required for the session.
8. The date reserve will only be effective after the payment of the amount indicated in number 3.a) or number 4.
9. The amount indicated in number 3.a) as a date reservation signal is not refundable.
10. The amount indicated in number 4. as the purchase value of the gift voucher is not refundable.
11. Travels over 100km (one hundred kilometers) will have an accommodation fee of 85€ (eighty-five euros).
12. The failure in paying the amount indicated in number 3.a) will mean that the session is not booked.
13. The failure in paying the amount indicated in number 3.b) will result in the cancellation of the session and the loss of the amounts already paid, in particular, the amount indicated in number 3.a).14. The issuance of a gift voucher is only made after compliance with number 4.
15. The rescheduling of the session by the request of the client has an additional cost of € 55 (fifty-five euros), is subject to availability and must be made with a minimum of 1week in advance.
16. The rescheduling of the session is not possible for the gift vouchers.
1. The session will be held in a previously agreed place.
2. All the information regarding the time and place of the session should be made available at the time of hiring or, in the case of gift vouchers, at the time of the first contact.
3. All travels outside the Lisbon area will be charged and a full address must be provided for quotation.
4. Changes of the place of the session shall be indicated and submitted for approval as soon as known and made at least one week in advance.
1. The Contractee will perform the contracted services using the equipment and techniques that it considers most appropriate according to the knowledge and technical know-how that it possesses, as recognized by the Contractor.
2. Contractee and Contractor must be present at the place of the session 10 (ten) minutes before the beginning of the session.
3. The choice of the session place is the responsibility of the Contractor, and it is also the Contractor's responsibility to take the necessary steps for the proper course of the session, namely the requisition of authorizations and the payment of fees required by the chosen space.
4. The delay over the agreed time for the beginning of the session is counted for session time purposes.
5. A delay exceeding the session time length implies the total loss of the session, of the amounts already paid and of the possibility of rescheduling it.
6. The instruments and equipment used during the session are owned by the Contractee and the Contractor is solely responsible for reimbursing the damages caused by accidents that occur due to his fault or whomever's fault at the place/places of the contracted session.
1. The online gallery will be delivered within 4 (four) to 8 (eight) weeks, without prejudice of changes occurred in periods of a greater amount of work.
2. The exceptional request for pictures prior to the final delivery of the work has an additional cost of 25€ (twenty-five euros) per picture and is subject to availability.
3. Exceptional photo editing, such as erasing strangers, removing objects, changing physical appearance or the color of the skin etc. are possible upon request and analysis and have a base cost of 25€ (twenty-five euros) per picture.
4. The online gallery will be available for a period of 4 (four) weeks after the delivery date, after which a reactivation fee of 75€ (seventy-five euros) will be charged for the same period.
5. The gift vouchers, as well as the contracted final products, should be picked up at our office and the delivery is subject to schedule.
6. The personalized delivery of the gift vouchers or the contracted final products in an address of the Contractor's convenience will be charged as a travel, and a full address is required for quotation.
7. The delivery of the gift vouchers or the contracted final products via CTT is possible upon request, which shipping costs are borne by the Contractor, with a fixed value of 6€ (six euros) per delivery in normal mail and the Contractee is not responsible for any loss, damage or theft thereof.
1. The failure by the Contractee party due to situations of majeure force or a fortuitous event caused by abnormal and unforeseeable circumstances does not oblige it to indemnify the Contractor.
2. In the cases of the previous number the Contractor has the right to, alternatively, opt for:
a) Receive the amounts that have already been paid regarding services not provided;
b) Reschedule a new date for the execution of the contracted services that have not been provided.
3. The failure by the Contractor party due to situations of majeure force or fortuitous events caused by abnormal and unforeseeable circumstances does not oblige it to indemnify the Contractee.
4. In the cases of the previous number the Contractor loses the right to receive the amounts that have already been paid regarding services not provided.
Protection of collected images
1. The collected images are Contractee's intellectual property, are protected by Copyright and may be used by the Contractee for portfolio, promotion and marketing of its products and services purposes.
2. The Contractor consents in the communication of the images for the sole purpose of fulfilling the aforementioned purposes.
3. The Contractor undertakes to use the images only in a personal capacity, without changing the original image, in particular regarding dimensions, formats and colors.
4. The Contractor's request of the use of the images collected in this scope for other purposes than personal, including commercial purposes, shall be communicated to the Contractee and implies a writing authorization from the Contractee, where the purpose for which the use is intended is explicit.
5. The Contractee shall not be responsible for the reproduction of the images in any format, namely prints, flyers, albums and others, when made by the Contractor or by third parties.
For the resolution of any litigation arising from this document, the Portuguese courts and in particular the Lisbon district courts shall be competent, expressly renouncing any other.
1. No employment relationships, partnerships, associations, consortia or any other type of relationship of a similar nature is created between the Contractee and the Contractor.
2. The content of this document represents the total understanding between the parties in relation to the matter dealt with herein and shall prevail over any and all prior agreements, whether written or oral, relating to all matters and content addressed.
3. The reservation of any session, as well as the acquisition of a gift voucher, presupposes the reading, acceptance and fulfillment of these terms and conditions.